Saturday, October 24, 2009

Thanks for visiting...

during my BOC Open Studio day! I hope to see comments from you all again in the future and look forward to exploring all your blogs as well!

As an extra thank you for all those who came by today, I'd like to offer a special discount code for all in stock retail bead/pendant purchases on my website until 12:00 PST tonight. just enter the code: BOC FALL to save 30% off your order.
(this offer is not valid for custom/made to order beads or pendants)

Come back by the blog later this evening, my pal Mary Jane from http://mairedodd.blogspot.com/ has created some lovely jewelry with my beads/pendants that we will be auctioning off to get me closer to my fundraising goal for the Komen Race for the Cure next Sunday! Trust me, you WANT to see more of these!!Thank you again for taking time to spend part of your day with me!

3 comments:

  1. I have been looking at your beautiful pieces for so long, I have finally put in an order!! Thanks for the discount, I took full advantage of it ;)

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it was a lot of fun. Sorry I missed it :-(
    I was at my annual pumpkin carving but this year it was not at my house so I couldn't sneak out and peek at your studios. Bummer! Hope it went well. Enjoy the day.
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just looked at these over on Mary Jane's site and they are such beautiful pieces. You guys really did a great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to chat! I love comments and if you have your email enabled in your blogger profile, I would love to be able to keep the conversation going.