Saturday, October 24, 2009

Favorite fall...

things to consume! So pour yourself a mug of Festive Spiced Cider and check out these yummy ideas!

I do so love the recipes that signify fall. Not just holiday food but also all those things that contain the seasonal ingredients. How about Pumpkin Cinnamon Streusel Buns for breakfast?

Then a way to use up that Thanksgiving turkey for dinner? Turkey Potpie with Cheddar Biscuit Crust

Don't forget a show stopper dessert courtesy of one of my favorite non-bead/jewelry magazines, Real Simple. Gingersnap Pear Cheesecake (one small suggestion from my experience with this recipe is to reduce the amount of butter used in the crust).

Finally, although not edible, another look at a pair of pendants in my new autumnal glazes!

French Architectural Pendant in Harvest glaze.One of my new patterns in a toasty glaze that I've named Vintage.

Don't forget to return at the end of the Open House at 4:00 EST (1:00 PST) for more!

See the other participating blogs at: http://beads-of-clay.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to chat! I love comments and if you have your email enabled in your blogger profile, I would love to be able to keep the conversation going.