Sunday, May 31, 2009

Running in Circles

Spent all day down at the Rock and Roll Marathon- wow there are sure a lot (13000+) of people who think punishing themselves for 26.2 miles is a fun way to spend a few hours. Personally, I'm happy to be the chauffeur and cheering photographer! After standing for over 3 hours I feel like I had quite a workout too though!Finally added a bunch of pendants to the website that came out of the kiln well over a week ago. These little guys coordinate with my zinnia connectors. I seem to get on a roll making certain patterns and neglect others for a while- this morning glory stained glass pattern is one of the neglected designs so I made up a few. I had a few duds in this kiln-load, more warping than usual. I had made a lot of my pendants thinner than my standard and rushed them so there are some wackadoo curves that showed up. Needless to say those guys didn't make it to the website!

I think my petal pink glaze is so sweet and it plays nicely with other colors! It's just the color I need after this weekend of "May Gray" and drizzle that we've had.

3 comments:

  1. Those are both fresh and vintage at the same time. I think that pink is divine and I never wear the color, but this one is such a neutral that would pair well with many combos..I envision a dark teal or a cranberry and copper triple play! Enjoy the day!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:34 PM

    They are all beautiful, I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to chat! I love comments and if you have your email enabled in your blogger profile, I would love to be able to keep the conversation going.