Sunday, January 22, 2006




The second new category to my site is ceramic work.
I've begun making beads and pendants in a variety of patterns and colors that I will be making available in jewelry designs and also for purchase as individual components for your own designs.

More items will be coming soon but for now, the pictured pendants are currently available at $10 each. Measurements are approximately 1 1/2 inches across. The coordinating beads measure 5/8 inch for the circle and square and 1/2 inch by 3/4 inch for the oval. The beads are about 3/8 inch thick and are $2 a piece. To order just stop by the main site and email with a description of the item you would like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to chat! I love comments and if you have your email enabled in your blogger profile, I would love to be able to keep the conversation going.