Sunday, January 22, 2006


I've been hard at work on a few new things for the website but until the site can be revamped I'm going to preview them here!

First, I'm now creating custom photo pendants, $25 for the pendant alone, $35 strung on black leather or brown suede of your choice of length and finished with a sterling silver clasp, or $40 strung on sterling silver chain with a sterling silver clasp. Of course we can also do a necklace with a particular stone or color as well. The pendant measures 1 x 1 1/2 inches and can be oriented lengthwise or widthwise. Here's an example with my beautiful girl!

Stop by the main site and email if you're interested in one of these unique keepsake pendants. I require the photos sent as jpg email attachments with at least a 300 dpi resolution and photos that are more of a closeup tend to work the best. I will resize and crop the photo as necessary and email a copy of the adjusted image back to you for approval. Please note that images used must be your original photos, I will not be able to use images from other sources due to copyright laws.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to chat! I love comments and if you have your email enabled in your blogger profile, I would love to be able to keep the conversation going.