Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What Would You Do? Wednesday

Ok, so I'm pretty confident that I said this post would happen on Valentine's Day but since I didn't get the chance to even turn my computer on yesterday (a three hour visit with the CPA to take care of our taxes will have that effect...of course during that time I also found out that the potential pupper addition ended up with the first applicants), today will have to suffice.
So this is the little heart I put out there as a challenge for this go around.  Did you think of some interesting things to combine with it?

I thought that I'd use this charm for a bracelet accent...and start with this Verdigris patinaed chain from Miss FickleMedia. 

Then I'd add on a gaggle of dangles in pretty pink peruvian opal rondelles from Magpie Gemstones...


and a bunch of these lampwork beads from pinkbeach that I found on Etsy...


and maybe these little Czech seed beads in mint julep from SabsGlassandDestash on Etsy for the ends of the headpin dangles.


Can't wait to see what you came up with!

3 comments:

  1. That was such a fun challenge! I had a great time and it was fun to be able to "virtually" put together a fun piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looked like it was fun. I love the beads and am itching to buy some. Did you ever use the Layers adorned that you received form my first giveaway?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I HATE that I didn't do this challenge. I actually do have a little bit of a design in mind for it, but I've been so busy getting ready to reveal what I made for the blog partner design that I simply have been scatterbrained about everything else. So sorry!!
    I must say those, those peruvian opals are beautiful and a perfect complement to that sweet little heart!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to chat! I love comments and if you have your email enabled in your blogger profile, I would love to be able to keep the conversation going.