Monday, August 08, 2011

Etsy Update Monday...

My much neglected Etsy shop is going to get some love tonight!

The dish of goodies here are all going in the shop...several of them are brand new shapes and there are a few new glazes I'm testing as well. I'll start listing things at 6pm PST so if you see something here that catches your eye, stop by early! I've been AWOL from the blog because my niece Madison was visiting for the week...we had Disneyland, SeaWorld, Safari Park, Zoo and haunted buildings to get to, which kept me zipping around town for a few days. Unfortunately I didn't pull out the clay until the end of her visit...turns out that she's a round bead making inferno!

I promised that the beads she worked on would soon make their debut in the shop and on the blog so stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. How fun! She is a doll, and those beads are beautiful. I love the daisy flower shaped one. Beautiful!
    Enjoy the day!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you and Madison had a great time...some kids have a natural ability to learn quickly.

    Your new pieces are beautiful...great colors and designs!
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to chat! I love comments and if you have your email enabled in your blogger profile, I would love to be able to keep the conversation going.