Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Long Beach Trunk Show...this Saturday!

I am so excited to say that I will be at the Ruby Tuesday Bead Company...live and in person (doesn't that seem somewhat redundant?) this Saturday from 1:00-4:00 p.m.

I'll have everything with me...I mean EVERYTHING that is currently on my website plus all the items that I'm feverishly working on completing this week. Many many many new designs using my latest find...handcut wood fabric printing blocks from Pakistan that I scored from a local potter! If you live in Southern California I would love to have you drop by! The shop is jam packed with great beads and they have all sorts of terrific project ideas on display.

The shop is located at 398 Ximeno Ave, Long Beach, CA 90814

There is currently construction at the 7th street off ramp to Long Beach. Unless you know Long Beach the easiest way to the store is:

Continue up 405 North to Lakewood Blvd South. Travel south to the traffic circle. When you enter the circle DO NOT take the first exit. (That’s North PCH.) You want to exit the circle on the South PCH (which is the 2nd one). Once you are on South PCH stay to the right because the very next light is Ximeno Ave. Turn Right. Cross over Anaheim Street and 7th Street. Continue up the hill to 4th Street. Turn right on 4th and left into the parking lot.


6 comments:

  1. I wish I could be there to see you and hang out during your trunk show! So I could be live and in person, too. Hope you sell a TON!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a wonderful day! Would love to be close enough to visit...it would such fun! Hope you sale is a raging success!!!
    Enjoy...
    Cheers
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishes for a great show. Umm, I think I'd rather see you live and in person than the opposite of live and in person :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those first two colors literally took my breath away. TOTALLY me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great show and that last piece is a-ma-zing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww so jealous! Have a super time!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to chat! I love comments and if you have your email enabled in your blogger profile, I would love to be able to keep the conversation going.