Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Because it's Thursday...

you can hop on over to Andrew Thornton's blog and win some goodies! Andrew has one of my coral sari bracelet bars and a matching pair of charms up for grabs to one of his lucky blog readers. Head on over today and get your entry in!

For those who might like to stock up on some more ceramic goodies, I'm offering a free shipping deal through Monday on my website so you win either way! Just enter the code: freeship1014 in the coupon box when you check out on the website and your shipping fees will be deducted.

1 comment:

  1. Beady goodness! Thanks for sharing.
    Enjoy the day!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to chat! I love comments and if you have your email enabled in your blogger profile, I would love to be able to keep the conversation going.