Wednesday, November 26, 2008

New Jewelry Designs

Happy almost Thanksgiving! A bunch of new jewelry items up on my site today, the two pictured here are just a sample. I had an extra incentive to get them photographed and posted since I just sent out my holiday special offer email to everyone on my email list! I always mean to send my email offers out more frequently but tend to just do one in the fall or winter. I've heard that more frequent (without being annoying) is more successful but I never seem to get around to it.
Even if you weren't signed up for my email newsletter this time around, you can still benefit. I'm offering free shipping on all orders to the U.S. and Canada until December 7th! I also have a bunch of jewelry items on sale in an effort to clear out a bunch of inventory to make way for next year's designs so this is a great time to shop.
For those of you in the U.S., enjoy turkey day! I know I will be taking a moment tomorrow to be thankful for so many people and things in my life. The holiday spirit has already hit me enough that I think it's time for me to do a little giveaway this week... Post a comment on my blog about what you're thankful for and I'll enter you in a random drawing to win a sweet little pair of sterling silver earrings featuring my ceramic charms for you to keep for yourself or to knock one more gift off your list! Comments must be posted by this Sunday the 30th (Pacific time) to qualify. I'll get a photo of the earrings up once I've come out of my turkey induced food coma...

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for so many things that I don't even know where to start! Today, I think I am most thankful to be surrounded by awesome friends who are like family to me, and I am thankful for my health, family, and the delicious meal we will share today :)
    Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to chat! I love comments and if you have your email enabled in your blogger profile, I would love to be able to keep the conversation going.