Saturday, August 23, 2008

New shapes! Here is my "Big Leaf" shape, it also comes in a more petite "Medium Leaf" size. I have "Mini Leaf" charms available to match with a few fresh out of the kiln but not up on the site yet.

I have finally had a chance to re-stock my big bold seahorse pendants. They're now available with a single centered hole or holes at the top corners for your beading designs!

Another new shape series, hearts, hearts, hearts! These come in a medium size that I have up on the site already as well as small and mini sizes (coming soon, more hot out of the kiln items!) that are great for earrings or little charms.

3 comments:

  1. Hi M~
    LOVE THE LEAVES~~ Going to check out your website now...
    Hope all is well with you!
    Lorelei

    ReplyDelete
  2. M!
    I have a few in mind. Can you tell me when the mini leaf charms are also available!? email me- ljeurto[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lorelei!
    Mini leaf charmsare available in any pattern/glaze combo you want-I'll make them to order :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to chat! I love comments and if you have your email enabled in your blogger profile, I would love to be able to keep the conversation going.