Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A big pile of pendants featuring my latest patterns and glazes! The matte glaze (Foam) you see a peek of in the bottom right corner is so unique, it has a really satiny texture and interesting depth of color. I particularly like how it doesn't obscure the details in my patterns.

Right now I'm firing as often as possible in preparation for a little bead show in August. However before that I get to take a little vacation to visit family. So...just a heads up that any orders of in stock items placed between June 20-27th will ship on June 30th. Custom orders will be ready approximately 3 weeks after my return.


1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by to chat! I love comments and if you have your email enabled in your blogger profile, I would love to be able to keep the conversation going.