Sunday, February 24, 2008

It's an overcast, drippy, rainy day here today...perfect for staying inside and glazing! I just unloaded a big batch of window pendants and have another kiln load going already. There are four of the bright aqua leafy window pendants in stock and ready for immediate shipping here. I have plenty more bisque fired and ready for glazing after that.

After I package up a few orders and whip up a couple of small custom jewelry orders I will update this post with some new item photos. I have slowly been adding items with my newest glazes to the site but I haven't had a chance to finish my new glaze chart so they can be seen at a glance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to chat! I love comments and if you have your email enabled in your blogger profile, I would love to be able to keep the conversation going.