Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Here are a couple more of the new glazes as promised! Above is a rectangle charm with the Aurora Borealis glaze in my blueberry pattern. Below is a rectangle pendant in my Art Nouveau pattern with the Blue Charcoal glaze.
In the upcoming week I should have a sneak peek of some gorgeous button charms I just pulled out of the kiln. My friend Allene of Allene's Beads dropped off a big bag of fun antique buttons for me to play with and I must say the results have been terrific!

Also just a reminder that new orders from August 16th through the 20th will be shipped on the 21st. (A little summer vacation!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to chat! I love comments and if you have your email enabled in your blogger profile, I would love to be able to keep the conversation going.