Friday, May 31, 2013

Twistie Bead Reveal!

I may have been a bad blogger lately but at least I managed to get my twistie beads out in the mail to my lovely blog partner participants with plenty of creation time before the big reveal!

This is what I sent out to my blog buddies...


Head on over to their blogs to see what Jean Yates, Sue Kennedy and Cindy Cima Edwards came up with!






I have lots of twistie beads up on the website if you're interested in coming up with your own "twist" (snicker, snort) on a design using one. 

There are still some individual twisties in buttercup yellow, rose blush, plum mocha, grape (like the challenge bead) and frosty blue that haven't been added yet so if you have your heart set on one of those glazes just shoot me an email and I'll get it listed for you!

4 comments:

  1. These beads are very cool and lots of fun to create with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool designs and a great new component! Nice to read your voice again, Miss Mellisa! Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I apologize for calling my bead periwinkle--of COURSE it is GRAPE! and it could not be cooler! love, jean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha Jean! I have a feeling I've called that glaze periwinkle as well :) I was having a total brain lapse when I was doing my blog post!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by to chat! I love comments and if you have your email enabled in your blogger profile, I would love to be able to keep the conversation going.