Saturday, November 10, 2012

Super Sneaky Sale!

In preparation for Cyber Monday I'm giving my faithful blog readers a jump on my big sale!  I'll be participating in the Love My Art Jewelry Art Bead sale on Monday the 26th (also my niece Madison's birthday!) but I thought I'd give you all a shot at things you might have had your eye on before the big day...

I've gone crazy and I'm offering 40% off all beads, buttons and pendants starting NOW! 

Use code: ARTBEADS40 when you checkout.

Here's the catch made to order pieces, I'm not going to say when the sale ends but it's not going to last long, and I will not be restocking my site before Cyber Monday so if you see something you like...GRAB IT!! 


  1. Thanks for the great sale! I hope the things I picked out were the right ones... <3

  2. Tried to purchase today is the sale over already?

    1. Hi Shannon, try it again now...

  3. Love the designs, really pretty.


Thanks for stopping by to chat! I love comments and if you have your email enabled in your blogger profile, I would love to be able to keep the conversation going.