Sunday, January 08, 2012

What Would You Do?

So I thought it might be fun if each week I post a pendant or some beads and ask for you all to jump in and show off what you would pair with them!  So here's the pendant for the week that I submit to you for fun and games...
One of my wooden fabric stamp pendants in Aurora Borealis.

Here's how it will work...on Wednesday morning I'll have a "What would you do Wednesday" post where I'll share links to anyone who is participating.  If you're interested in joining in, just email me a link to your post by Tuesday night and I'll link you up! 

Join in and show off the beads, findings, cords or ribbons that you'd use with this pendant!  I can't wait to see what everyone else would do.

4 comments:

  1. What an awesome, creative idea!

    Beautiful pendant, also. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the colors and design of the pendant you had on last week. This is a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool idea, Mellisa!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to chat! I love comments and if you have your email enabled in your blogger profile, I would love to be able to keep the conversation going.