Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What Would You Do? Wednesday

What a week! Hubster and I were knocked out by a major case of the flu and ended up out of commission for the entire week.  I don't remember the last time I've been so sick and although the bug has passed, I'm still really drained.  Regardless, the show must go on and I finally have the kiln firing today.

Anyway, that brings us to the piece I previewed last week for What Would You Do? Link up and share what you'd pair with this Pond glazed Architectural Bracelet Bar!

Here's what I came up with for this one!

These little lampwork spacers from The Spacer Shop on Etsy to bring out the khaki shades...

Maybe some pretty Kyanite beads to bring out the blues?  I found these round beads from eightjewelry on Etsy...
I like the idea of making the bracelet a triple strand so this pretty silver clasp from SpinellaDesigns on Etsy would be the perfect finish...


Thanks for joining in on the blog hop!  Do you have any other suggestions for good color combinations with this piece?

For next week, how about charms?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to chat! I love comments and if you have your email enabled in your blogger profile, I would love to be able to keep the conversation going.