Thursday, January 26, 2012

Blog Partner Update

I completely forgot to post a quick note about the blog partner program!  I know I've been on hiatus for a couple of months, but I've reworked things and I'm ready to give it a go again for a 3 month trial.

I don't want to be a Negative Nelly about the program but it seemed that on the first go around I received minimal traffic as a result, so I'm going to give it one more shot before I abandon the idea.  I really want it to be mutually beneficial...bring my partners some blog visits as well as introduce my work to people who may not have seen it just via my blog.  So if I could pretty please ask that the participants who are newer to blogging or have a lower number of blog followers do what they can to spread the word...Facebook, Twitter...whatever!

There are a couple of changes I wanted to just update everyone with...the people who contacted me about participating in the past are listed on the blog partner page and everyone listed is eligible for a random drawing for something to create with.  I'll choose three participants each month and announce the names on the 1st of the month.  Those whose names are drawn have 48 hours to get back to me to confirm that they will be able to have a creation ready to blog on the last Monday of the month and send me their mailing address. 

If I draw a name and they don't have my blog button up on their blog or don't respond within 48 hours, I'll select a replacement randomly from the list.

Please check my Blog Partner tab at the top of the page to make sure your name is listed if you had asked to participate and that the link to your blog works.

Any questions?  Email me or leave a comment!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by to chat! I love comments and if you have your email enabled in your blogger profile, I would love to be able to keep the conversation going.