Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Things I Love...

Aren't these succulents amazing? I had the pleasure of visiting a little succulent farm while I was back in the frosty north... photo heaven! I thought I might just need to start sharing some of my favorite things and new finds so here we go! These knockout lampwork beads from Radiant Mind remind me of the succulents...but I'm only keeping a loose theme here!Is this not the happiest face you've ever seen? Dog Art Studio has tons of different breeds to choose from (even felines for the cat lovers out there)... of course I'm partial to the pupper lookalikes. I love this apron kit from Everyday Chic, you can purchase just the PDF instructions or a kit where they will send you precut fabric and thread in the pattern you select so you can whip one up without even needing a trip to the fabric store!Since I'm a sucker for succulents I think this is the prettiest scarf from garbella...This print makes me smile every time I see it...I just wish that dazeychic would make it as a t-shirt!Of course this Copper River painting by Studio Zen had me hooked with the gorgeous blues and greens...What have you fallen in love with lately?

4 comments:

  1. you picked such wonderful things! i really love the studio zen painting... a lot... need to let myself wander around etsy, it really is inspiring... thank you -

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love succulents and for the past few years have been concentrating on getting different varieties. My goal for this year is to have only succulents in my pots, they will tolerate the southern heat without any maintenance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those beads!!! The purple spots look just like the succulent leaves - beautiful - ZI wouldn't mind that scraf either! Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a friend who would go crazy for those beads. She makes her own jewelry as a hobby and is always on the lookout for interesting new beads for inspiration. I'll have to send her your link.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to chat! I love comments and if you have your email enabled in your blogger profile, I would love to be able to keep the conversation going.