Sunday, September 26, 2010

Pretty Things...

made by Dana of Colors of the Woods and Lisa of lisalu jewels.

Dana always comes up with such strong color contrasts in the gemstones and focals she chooses...gorgeous! I think this looks like such a comfortable bracelet design...I'm such a fan of the byzantine chain.Lisa also mixes artisan beads with gemstones and metal. Her pieces are so soft and romantic...I love the layering of the ceramic charms over the etched disks in these earrings...Lisa features so many lovely artisan beads in her pieces...
Hope you enjoyed the eye candy courtesy of Lisa and Dana...

If you missed my last post I have a great gift certificate giveaway running until September 30th. Check out this post to enter!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing my work! I absolutely adore your pendants. I have 3 new necklaces in the works featuring them! :-)
    Best,
    Lisa
    lisalujewels.com
    beadhappytoday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mellisa! As always, I enjoy working with your ceramics. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to chat! I love comments and if you have your email enabled in your blogger profile, I would love to be able to keep the conversation going.