Thursday, December 04, 2008

Tagged!

I've been tagged by Erin of Every Heart Crafts! Better late than never, right?


Here are the rules if you'd like to join in the fun:

1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.

4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


So, here we go with seven things you don't know about me...

1. I trained my Golden Retriever, Nana, to pass the Canine Good Citizen test. This in no way suggests that she does not continue to eat disgusting things off the ground when I take her for walks.

2. Referencing topic above...I once had to pull a dead, stiff, buck toothed, 7 inch rat out of her mouth. This was not a quick process and frankly I think I should stop reliving it. (and you all probably didn't need to know about it)

3. I'm a licensed Speech-Language Pathologist (say that 5 times fast...really... then I can see if you have a speech problem).

4. Along with my love of talking... um, I mean my love of language... I get in moods where I use alliteration for everything I say, resulting in a hopelessly horrified hubby!

5. I truly believe that poptarts qualify as a complete dinner (especially if we're talking about fruity flavors).

6. Food items should not be mixed and smushed-period. The divided plate is a brilliant invention.

7. I am a fanatical holiday cookie baker. No, seriously...we're talking at least 10 different varieties and dozens of each. We're talking full size gingerbread leaf wreaths, 10 inch tall stacked shortbread cookie Christmas trees and so on. I may need to seek professional help this year... hmmm, a legion of bakers perhaps?? Oh, you were thinking the other kind of professional help!

I think that is more than enough (and hopefully not too much information) about me!

So to pass along the favor, I'll tag the following folks (but I'm kind of going to be a rule breaker here and only tag 3 people since the other people I would tag have recently played!):


Rosanne of FabFibers

Heather of HumbleBeads

Christina of This Girl Beads

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mellisa! Thanks for playing along. Nana is awesome! I enjoyed learning a little bit about you. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to chat! I love comments and if you have your email enabled in your blogger profile, I would love to be able to keep the conversation going.