Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Ring Tutorials on Etsy

Something new to share today-tutorials! I've added two "how to" lessons to my Etsy shop describing the process to create some of the ring styles you can find on my site. Each tutorial includes detailed steps and photos of the process. The rings pictured are the first two tutorials I have listed. I have a couple more lined up if there's enough interest in these first lessons. As a little bonus, I will add a $5 off a $15 purchase from my website coupon with each tutorial purchase to everyone who mentions this offer on my blog in the "notes to seller" box during checkout.
Any other tutorials you'd like to see?


1 comment:

  1. Love the tutorial idea! Hope that is going well!

    By the way, you've been tagged! Check out my blog if you want to play along! You don't have to. No pressure!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to chat! I love comments and if you have your email enabled in your blogger profile, I would love to be able to keep the conversation going.