Sunday, June 17, 2007



There's a new blog over at the Beads of Clay site! I'm happy to be one of the many contributors who will be writing about all topics relating to ceramic bead making. There are already several great posts up about the various activities that the talented ceramic artists of BOC are involved in.


My first post to the group is about the BOC presence on deviantArt. There is a nice group forming on the site to show off our ceramic beads and pendants. dA is a very interesting site to check out, lots of incredibly talented artists in all types of mediums. I now have a gallery page set up there as well to feature some of the items on the website.

Be sure to stop by and check it out!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by to chat! I love comments and if you have your email enabled in your blogger profile, I would love to be able to keep the conversation going.